Copyright © 2007 - 2017 All rights reserved
Do you want to learn more about sage?
You don't need any prior knowledge of either aromatherapy or sage to study this short course on sage aromatherapy. This short course is the second in a series of specialist aromatherapy subject areas that is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified aromatherapist. It is a great introduction to the world of aromatherapy!
What the Sage Aromatherapy Short Course Contains:
- a 20 page e-booklet style of study, covering the history and use of sage in medicine, types of sage plants (including botanical differences and photos), types of sage essential oils, how to use sage as an essential oil (including sage oil recipes) and brief research studies on sage.
- a short test is included at the end of the course to test your knowledge and in order to receive a certificate of completion; the test is not mandatory and the certificate is for your own personal satisfaction only.
- a list of references and resources used in the writing of the course
- This course is approved for 4 CE Hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
This course is written with the experience and knowledge that I have personally attained through my own aromatherapy studies (in the UK and France) and through over 7 years experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist in the United States.
Option One - PDF format; available via instant download upon successful payment.*
PLEASE NOTE: Download time may take several minutes; time will vary depending upon the speed of your connection. The download will only be available for 3 days after purchase so, once downloaded, save the file to your computer.
*available to customers in the United States, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. For all other areas of the world, visit my Etsy shop.
Currently offered at the price of $19.99
You might also be interested in the Lavender Aromatherapy Short Course
Option Two - course is delivered by regular US mail (this is a simple print out on stock paper of the PDF file, held together by a binder and protective covering front and back; this option is great for those who are not computer friendly! Extra costs cover mailing, printing & binding costs)
Currently offered at the price of $34.99
- price includes shipping! This is the price for the continental United States only; for all other areas of the world, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me before purchasing for a custom shipping quote. Shipping cost outside of the United States is based on the weight of the package.
Author of Authentic Aromatherapy
Approved Provider for NAHA & NCBTMB
... Inspire, Educate, Create
By Sharon Falsetto
A Beginner's Guide to Sedona Aromatherapie Home Study Aromatherapy Courses
to help you choose the right course for you!
Available from the e-books page.
Specialist Aromatherapy Subject:
Sage Aromatherapy Course