"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat"
~ Beverly Nichols~
Inspire, Educate, Create
Copyright © 2007 - 2014 All rights reserved
Need supplies for this course? Contact me to get your special discount code to buy from one of my favorite suppliers!
(you must be enrolled on one of the Sedona Aromatherapie courses to qualify)
Do you want to learn how to make natural perfumes with essential oils?
You don't need any prior knowledge of aromatherapy or natural perfumery to study this fun course on making your own natural perfumes with essential oils. This course is written as a professional aromatherapy tutorial for beginners and can be taken alone or as a natural follow-on course to the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy. It is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified professional aromatherapist with information on making natural perfumes with essential oils and the safe use of essential oils. The emphasis of this course is on making your own natural perfumes using essential oils as your core ingredient. It is a good starting point if you are interested in making natural perfumes but are unsure about a commitment to a course for full professional training in making natural perfumes.
What the Natural Perfumes with Essential Oils Course for Beginners Contains:
- a 100 page e-booklet style of study with 15 chapters, covering:
- an introduction, description and distinction between of each the basic components that go into making these particular perfume products
- an introduction to perfume in history including historic perfume blends
- an introduction to top, middle and base notes in perfumery
- 25 profiles of essential oils used in essential oil perfumes
- 8 profiles of plants used for natural perfumery
- blending for scent
- 17 natural perfume recipes for making four different types of perfume products
- step-by-step instructions for making four different types of products, including color photos for the more complex instructions
- a list of references and resources.
- at the end of each chapter, you will find 3 short questions to answer and assess your understanding of the chapter; submit your answers to me to receive a certificate of completion.
- This course is approved for 14 CE Hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
This course is written with the experience and knowledge that I have personally attained through my own aromatherapy studies (in the UK and France) and through over 7 years experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist in the United States.
Who Should Take This Course?
- anyone interested in making their own natural perfumes with essential oils either for pleasure or with the intent of further study to start up their own natural perfumery business
- graduates of the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy
- massage therapists looking to further their education in the use of aromatherapy products
- certified aromatherapists looking to further their education in the use of aromatherapy products.
The Natural Perfumes with Essential Oils Course for Beginners is available via distance learning study in the following options:
Option One - PDF format; the course is delivered to you via e-mail once payment has been received (it will not be delivered automatically; I will approve and e-mail you the course once payment has been made successfully and usually within 48 hours, unless otherwise notified). Please make sure that you have acrobat adobe reader installed to be able to open and read the files.
Currently offered at the special price of $59-99
(please check the facebook page for current offer codes too)
Option Two - course is delivered by regular US mail (this is a simple print out on stock paper of the PDF file, held together by a binder and protective covering front and back; this option is great for those who are not computer friendly! Extra costs cover mailing, printing & binding costs)
Currently offered at the special price of $74-99
- price includes shipping! This is the price for the continental United States only; for all other areas of the world, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me before purchasing for a custom shipping quote. Shipping cost outside of the United States is based on the weight of the package.
If you live outside of the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK, you can visit my Etsy shop to purchase the same e-books and courses (at the same price) offered by Sedona Aromatherapie!
“I like the step-by-step process in making perfumes.
The information is broken down for the beginner.”
Recently Revised and Updated!