Copyright © 2007 - 2017 All rights reserved
Do you love lavender?
You don't need any prior knowledge of either aromatherapy or lavender to study this short course on lavender aromatherapy. This short course is the first in a series of specialist aromatherapy subject areas that is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified aromatherapist. It is a great introduction to the world of aromatherapy!
What the Lavender Aromatherapy Short Course Contains:
- a 30 page e-booklet style of study, covering the history and use of lavender in medicine and perfumery, types of lavender plants (including botanical differences and photos), types of lavender essential oils, how to use lavender as an essential oil (including some of my own lavender oil recipes!) and how to use lavender as a hydrosol
- a short test is included at the end of the course to test your knowledge and in order to receive a certificate of completion; the test is not mandatory and the certificate is for your own personal satisfaction only.
- a list of references and resources used in the writing of the course
- This course is approved for ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
This course is written with the experience and knowledge that I have personally attained through my own aromatherapy studies (in the UK and France) and through over 7 years experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist in the United States.
Option One - PDF format; available for instant download upon successful payment.*
PLEASE NOTE: Download time may take several minutes; time will vary depending upon the speed of your connection. The download will only be available for 3 days after purchase so, once downloaded, save the file to your computer.
*available to customers in the United States, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. For all other areas of the world, visit my Etsy shop.
Currently offered at the price of $24.99
Option Two - course is delivered by regular US mail (this is a simple print out on stock paper of the PDF file, held together by a binder and protective covering front and back; this option is great for those who are not computer friendly! Extra costs cover mailing, printing, and binding costs)
Currently offered at the price of $39.99
- price includes shipping! This is the price for the continental United States only; for all other areas of the world, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me before purchasing for a custom shipping quote. Shipping cost outside of the United States is based on the weight of the package.
"I can say that for everyone who is interested in aromatherapy, this short course is a very good first step. The course is well written, full of information. I really enjoyed it and want to learn more about it now. The contact with the tutor on-line was very fast. Even though it was a short course, I discovered a fantastic world of aromatherapy!"
... Inspire, Educate, Create
Author of Authentic Aromatherapy
Approved Provider for NAHA & NCBTMB
By Sharon Falsetto
One of the most popular aromatherapy courses for those new to aromatherapy!
A Beginner's Guide to Sedona Aromatherapie Home Study Aromatherapy Courses
to help you choose the right course for you!
Available from the e-books page.
Specialist Aromatherapy Subject:
Lavender Aromatherapy Course