Copyright © 2007 - 2017 All rights reserved
Do you want to learn how to make basic aromatherapy butters, balms, creams, and lotions?
You don't need any prior knowledge of aromatherapy to study this fun course on making your own aromatherapy butters, balms, creams and lotions. This course is written as a professional aromatherapy tutorial for beginners and can be taken alone or as a natural follow-on course to the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy. It is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified professional aromatherapist, with information not only on making basic natural beauty products at home but also with the inclusion and safe use of essential oils.
What the Basic Butters, Balms, Creams, and Lotions Course for Beginners Contains:
- a 100 page e-booklet style of study with 14 chapters, covering:
- an introduction, description and distinction between of each the basic components that go into making these particular products
- profiles of butters, carrier oils and essential oils (introducing 3 new butters, 3 new carrier oils and 5 new essential oils in addition to 2 butters, 3 carrier oils and 7 essential oils covered in the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy )
- 15 aromatherapy recipes for making basic aromatherapy butters, balms, creams and lotions
- 38 color photos which accompany step-by-step instructions for making 5 different types of products
- a list of references and resources.
- at the end of each chapter, you will find 3 short questions to answer and assess your understanding of the chapter; submit your answers to me to receive a certificate of completion.
- This course is approved for 14 CE Hours with NCBTMB or can be applied towards ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
This course is written with the experience and knowledge that I have personally attained through my own aromatherapy studies (in the UK and France) and through over 7 years experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist in the United States.
Who Should Take This Course?
- anyone interested in making their own aromatherapy butters, balms, creams and lotions, either for pleasure or with the intent of further study to start up their own aromatherapy product making business
- graduates of the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy
- massage therapists looking to further their education in the use of aromatherapy products
- holistic therapists looking to further their education in the use of aromatherapy products.
The Basic Butters, Balms, Creams and Lotions Course for Beginners is available via home study through distance learning in the following options:
Option One - PDF format; the course is available by instant download upon successful payment.*
PLEASE NOTE: Download time may take several minutes; time will vary depending upon the speed of your connection. The download will only be available for 3 days after purchase so, once downloaded, save the file to your computer.
*available to customers in the United States, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. For all other areas of the world, visit my Etsy shop.
Option Two - course is delivered by regular US mail (this is a simple print out on stock paper of the PDF file, held together by a binder and protective covering front and back; this option is great for those who are not computer friendly! Extra costs cover mailing, printing, and binding costs)
- price includes shipping! This is the price for the continental United States only; for all other areas of the world, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me before purchasing for a custom shipping quote. Shipping cost outside of the United States is based on the weight of the package.
Need supplies for this course? Contact me to get your special discount code to buy from one of my favorite suppliers!
(you must be enrolled on one of the Sedona Aromatherapie courses to qualify)
"... just enjoying my "butters course" so much! I want to hop right on another. You are an excellent instructor, you make it easy to succeed. I appreciate you! Thanks."
... Inspire, Educate, Create
Author of Authentic Aromatherapy
Approved Provider for NAHA & NCBTMB
By Sharon Falsetto
A Beginner's Guide to Sedona Aromatherapie Home Study Aromatherapy Courses
to help you choose the right course for you!
Available from the e-books page.
Aromatherapy Tutorial for Beginners
Basic Butters, Balms, Creams, and Lotions Course