Copyright © 2007 - 2017 All rights reserved
Need supplies for this course? Contact me to get your special discount code to buy from one of my favorite suppliers!
(you must be enrolled on one of the Sedona Aromatherapie courses to qualify)
Do you want to learn how to make aromatherapy bath products with essential oils?
You don't need any prior knowledge of aromatherapy to study this fun course on making your own aromatherapy bath products with essential oils. This course is written as a professional tutorial for beginners in aromatherapy and can be taken alone or as a natural follow-on course to the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy. It is written with the knowledge and expertise of a certified professional aromatherapist with information on making basic bath products with essential oils and the safe use of essential oils. The emphasis of this course is on making your own bath products using essential oils as your core ingredient (not fragrance oils). It is a good starting point if you are interested in making bath products but are unsure about a commitment to a course for full professional training in making aromatherapy products. It is also an ideal course for learning how to make your own bath products for use at home.
What the Basic Bath Products with Essential Oils Course for Beginners Contains:
- a 100 page e-booklet style of study with 16 chapters, covering:
- an introduction to basic ingredients used in making bath products
- a brief history of bathing
- an introduction to bath salts, scrubs, bath bombs, bath melts and bath oils
- 15 profiles of essential oils used in aromatherapy bath products
- profiles of butters and carrier oils for aromatherapy bath products
- 17 bath product recipes for making six different types of bath products
- step-by-step instructions for making six different types of products
- a list of references and resources.
- at the end of each chapter, you will find 3 short questions to answer and assess your understanding of the chapter; submit your answers to me to receive a certificate of completion.
- This course is approved for ARC (Aromatherapy Registration Council) RA (registered aromatherapist) required renewal contact hours.
This course is written with the experience and knowledge that I have personally attained through my own aromatherapy studies (in the UK and France) and through over 7 years experience as a certified clinical aromatherapist in the United States.
Who Should Take This Course?
- anyone interested in making their own bath products with essential oils either for pleasure or with the intent of further study to start up their own bath and body product making business
- graduates of the Sedona Aromatherapie Foundation Course in Aromatherapy
- massage therapists looking to further their education in the use of aromatherapy products
-holistic therapists looking to further their education in the use of aromatherapy products.
The Basic Bath Products with Essential Oils Course for Beginners is available via home study through distance learning in the following options:
Option One - PDF format; available for instant download upon successful payment.*
PLEASE NOTE: Download time may take several minutes; time will vary depending upon the speed of your connection. The download will only be available for 3 days after purchase so, once downloaded, save the file to your computer.
*available to customers in the United States, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia. For all other areas of the world, visit my Etsy shop.
Option Two - course is delivered by regular US mail (this is a simple print out on stock paper of the PDF file, held together by a binder and protective covering front and back; this option is great for those who are not computer friendly! Extra costs cover mailing, printing, and binding costs)
- price includes shipping! This is the price for the continental United States only; for all other areas of the world, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact me before purchasing for a custom shipping quote. Shipping cost outside of the United States is based on the weight of the package.
"I enjoyed the course a lot, especially having to make the products and come up with my own recipes, instead of only learning about them...the course was very approachable and organized very well."
... Inspire, Educate, Create
By Sharon Falsetto
Author of Authentic Aromatherapy
Approved Provider for NAHA & NCBTMB
A Beginner's Guide to Sedona Aromatherapie Home Study Aromatherapy Courses
to help you choose the right course for you!
Available from the e-books page.
Aromatherapy Tutorial for Beginners
Basic Bath Products with Essential Oils Course